Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Was caught having smoke smell by miss vidya, was bought over to john lim together with calvin n bradley. John lim knew we did smoke bt he stil gives us chances ;) dad fetch mie den go gin hse downstair fetch her go my hse. Meet up with qin n fel at my hse downstair for lunch, den they went over my hse cos qin wana wash her hair, den go down slack n i hab to went home cos gonna go for program at mcys. Dad went with mie, after dat he sent mie home, thanks daddi for always drivin mie here n there. I noe whatever ting oso cant replace e pain in ur heart bt i realli duno wad to do. I noe one day u wil jus forget mie, treat mie like ur ordinary friends bt still my biggest hope is u happy n im glad le. Tk veri good care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home